Become Part of Our Family
We care about our team as much as we care about providing our clients an amazing experience. We love what we do and it shows in the way we treat our team members. We are always looking for the best of the best, so if you have what it takes and want to become a part of a ridiculously amazing team, apply today! What are you waiting for? No but really, what are you waiting for?
Here’s a few of our great perks:
- Leadership — We pride ourselves on having inspiring, approachable and invested leaders that care about the growth of individual team members.
- Family of Companies — In-House Realty is part of the Quicken Loans Family of Companies, which allows us to share the same perks and incentives, yet retain our small office community. Quicken Loans has appeared on FORTUNE Magazine’s ‘Best Companies to Work For’ in America for 12 straight years!
- Benefits — Paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k plans, and more!
- Day to day perks — Free coffee, slushies, and snacks to keep you fueled throughout the day!
- Discounts — Team members enjoy discounts ranging from technology, to entertainment, restaurants and travel, and over 300 different companies.
- Secure Parking — Parking in a city can be a hassle, but not with In-House Realty! We provide ample parking for all team members.
- Location — We are located in the historic Chrysler House building in the heart of downtown Detroit, steps from Campus Martius, Greektown, Joe Louis Arena, Ford Field and Comerica Park.
We’re looking for an all-seeing, all-knowing Office Manager who’s enthusiastic about both the practical and creative elements of office management. You’ll wear many hats to keep things running smoothly, from setting up a flawless onboarding experience to maintaining a clean, well-stocked environment. We want to create a dynamic setting to help our team members reach their true potential, so if you’re ready to make the most of your versatile talents and receive the recognition you so richly deserve, reach out! You might be the perfect fit for our friendly, rapidly growing team in Toronto.
Become the SEO Marketing Lead for some of the biggest (and fastest growing) brands in the real estate industry. Your role will involve a deep dive into our existing sites for areas that can be improved, helping with content creation and link-building, and developing the overall SEO strategy for our quickly evolving digital campaigns. Make the most of your technical and analytical talents on a team that offers the leading-edge tools, tech and support you need to be your best.
As our Senior Infrastructure Engineer, you’ll be empowered to make a powerful impact on a trailblazing technology team. Your role will include consulting development teams on AWS cloud infrastructure offerings, designing shared cloud infrastructure services, engineering automation of artifacts and more. Make your mark with a company that thrives on pushing boundaries. Apply to join our team today!
Are you a whiz when it comes to cloud infrastructures? Do you enjoy planning out projects and figuring out the best way to get things done? Make the most of your expertise and talents as our Infrastructure Architect. Not only will you strategically design and implement cloud infrastructures, you’ll also provide direction, strategy and technical leadership for Team Members across the company.
Lead a team of dedicated developers to power multiple products – including an industry-changing home search website. Your primary focus will be ownership of designing, building and maintaining data integration platforms that can help dramatically improve the home buying and selling experience. If you love diving into high-tech, highly rewarding projects, maximize your talents with a team that feels the same way as you do.
“I love working with my In-House Realty Family because we work together as a Team making our Clients dreams come true. We work together to get the job done. We Are The They!”
– Stefanie Sherman
Executive Agent Coordinator
“Why do I love working at In-House Realty? It’s simple THE PEOPLE, I’ve made some great lifelong friends working here. In-House Realty is my second family, my home away from home! It’s not work when you love what you do and the people you do it with .”
– Aleka Briody
Team Leader, Agent Coordinators
“We face crazy challenges and solve complex problems every day to provide our clients an amazing experience. But what makes working at In-House Realty truly exceptional is the workplace culture that encourages innovation and the empowerment to take initiative to realize your true potential. ”
– Kiran Nair
Team Lead Technology
“I love being part of the In-House Realty team because I love the people I work with. There is a unique connection that we share no matter how much we grow. I feel like I work with my friends and who wouldn’t love that? ”
— Melissa Strong
Executive Agent Coordinator